Thursday, April 28, 2016

“Industrie 4.0”: Seven Facts to Know about the Future of Manufacturing

In a vision of the future of manufacturing, the pervasive networking of people, things, and machines will create completely new production environments. Manufacturers, researchers, and governments are working together to explore and implement this vision for tomorrow's networked factory, which is embodied in Germany’s “Industrie 4.0” concept. But what are the forces driving this development?
Continue reading.....

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except http://awriter.org/superiorpaperscom/
    that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.

    ReplyDelete