Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I was excited to see the Quality Progress article in November on The New Voices of Quality, especially since I know so many of the folks on the list from around the globe! Paul notes in his blog post that our youngest members are excited about the future of quality. I remember when I first joined the board of directors of ASQ in 2006. While I was not the youngest on the board at the time, I was under 40, and people were excited to see someone that young so involved with quality and the society. We need to continue to find torch bearers in the next generation to raise their voice for quality. I am inspired by these stories of the next generation of quality and their efforts to make a difference. We need to capture this positive energy, and use it to fuel our efforts globally. How do you help the next generation raise the voice of quality?

Go there>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment