Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Colliding Worlds: Supplier Warranty Provision and Warranty Cost Identification/Sharing

I've been facing huge discussions against our OEM customers about warranty costs responsibilities. I've been reasoning myself about it and, looking for others "opinions", I found out the file that I attached hereunder

Colliding Worlds: Supplier Warranty Provision and Warranty Cost Identification/Sharing by Gordon Housworth

For whose has been working with warranty costs management:
- Do you think the Supplier chain has been working with transparency within well defined rule, or car/truck makers has urgency to throw Dealers' warranty costs against to their suppliers, creating a hard environment to reach "fair" agreements?

I appreciate comment of yours

No comments:

Post a Comment